[Ansteorra] Which brings us to...

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Tue May 14 08:33:06 PDT 2002

I also have to agree. Between those who dont show up and those who think
that the SCA is a place to polotic, it makes our lives alot more
complicated. WE joined to have fun, not watch people make power moves or try
to rumor munger and or stir up/cause problems for other groups.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans Autocrat Margrave/Vormund VIII
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel

Get a Taste for Religion, Lick a Witch.