[Ansteorra] OT: SCA License Plates

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Tue May 14 13:15:34 PDT 2002

On 13 May 2002 at 14:00, AMBERD at flash.net wrote:

> License plate holders would be a lot easier ;-) Say a
> nice black design with Ansteorra in gold lettering at
> the top and "what Hero's do" at the bottom ;-)

Actually, I like the idea of a printed magnetic sign. Something
about 6 inches square should do. My thought on this is that when
I want to display my SCA connection is generally on the way to
events. There are places I go that I would just as soon not have
something to catch the attention of the police.

Dore