[Ansteorra] Re: Do We Have to Do This?

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 12:14:02 PDT 2002

>From: "Theron Bretz" <tbretz at io.com>
>Do we have to dredge up a two plus week old thread, re-animate the >equine,
>slaughter it, and then hit it with the sledge hammer all over again?
>This thread is dead.  It died weeks ago. Please, leave it be.
>Please.
>Luciano Malatesta

To which thread are you referring?  I know that some people only get to
their mail as they can, so it may be two weeks before they see a message.
And email, being email, they may want to express their feelings.  Of course
that may mean it's another two weeks before they get to see any response to
their message - or for that matter, two weeks before they see YOUR
complaint, so identifying what you are are objecting to might help the
responsible party feel that responsibility.

Marc/Diarmaid