[Ansteorra] Which brings us to...

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 16:28:06 PDT 2002

I would also like to add to what Her Grace has said,
if I may:

Elysia,

I know that you really wanted to get the thespian
group off the ground. :O) I share that dream with you,
as you know. However, with so many things to do during
the week, both mundane and society, it is hard to get
people to come to meetings. Believe me, I know. I was
acting MOAS for Three Bridges, held classes on
illumination, costuming and bardic. Three people came
to the illumination class (not one from the college, I
might add). No one showed up for the costuming class
and I had to cancel the bardic class due to Moot being
that same night.

The point is: it happens. However, do not let it
discourage you. Start doing soliloquies and organizing
small groups of people you know will participate.
Start small. Work your way up. If it is meant to work
out, it will. :O)

But most importantly: BE PATIENT. Sometimes, it takes
awhile for things to catch on.

Keep up the good work, my lady. I think you are doing
a fine job. :O)

Yours in friendship,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely

=====