[Ansteorra] Re: Do We Have to Do This?

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 17:01:03 PDT 2002

>From: "Theron Bretz" <tbretz at io.com>
>>To which thread are you referring?...
>Gee, Diarmaid, how many messages popped up today in reply to dead >threads
>that posted to the list two weeks ago?  Give the people a little credit for
>deductive reasoning.

I do, when *I* can determine it.  I don't know what thread you are talking
about, which is why I mentioned it.  Although, since I get this thing
through the digest, and I rarely read all of every thread, I may have missed
something. I hadn't noticed any resurgence of old threads, just the same old
subject headings bubbling up.  I hadn't heard of any such rule about old
threads being bad manners, but if that's how it is on the lists you are on,
it is.  I am only on a few lists myself right now, although that has not
always been the case.  Apparently those older rules I am familiar with have
changed.

I'm sorry I've offended you - that was not my intent.

Marc/Diarmaid