[Ansteorra] Re: Do We Have to Do This?

Theron Bretz tbretz at io.com
Wed May 15 17:43:07 PDT 2002

And Alden said:

>Which thread, Bro?....I mean...how can we properly re-animate it if we
don't
>know which one you're fussing about?... Tell us, or we'll all just have to
>start guessing...

Fine. I bow to the majority.  I was speaking specifically of replies today
on the subject of stolen beer, the law of threefold return, and camel
testicles.  A thread I'd hoped was dead and buried.  I intentionally didn't
cite them in my original reply because I hoped not to perpetuate the thread
any further.  Clearly, I managed to be too clever for my own good.

If the consensus favors continuing with such topics, then by all means
proceed.  This is the last I plan to post publicly on the subject.

(Like anyone actually thought was complaining about license plates?)

Luciano Malatesta