[Ansteorra] [Elfsea] Threatened by Pirates....

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Mon May 20 23:11:46 PDT 2002

Protege Sister,
    A Quick look at thier Website leads to the OP.  The OP lists Baras' Awards and the groups he was in when he got them.  He's always been in the Barony of Osprey.  Back out of the Op and over the Groups page and we find a link for the Barony of Osprey.  Click the Link and find Baras listed as Baron and his e-mail address listed as qairatai at aol.com.  QED

Hope it helps,
    Lord Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu, Esq.