[Ansteorra] Need to reach Sir Baras Bayan

Arabella de Montacute arabella at elfsea.net
Mon May 20 21:37:13 PDT 2002

Greetings,
Being a computer novice and not understanding many things about email and web stuff.  I need help!

I am trying to find a phone number for His Excellancy Sir Baras Bayan of Meridies.  I thought I might put a message on their Kingdom mailing list but found no such information on their Kingdom Web page.  Do they have an email mailing list? Can some one direct me? Or does anyone have Sir Baras's telephone number?  Could they send it to me privately? Any help would be appreciated - HL Arabella