[Ansteorra] Help needed...OPP

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 09:25:30 PDT 2002

According to CPS guidelines it is 13 years of age...
for something like an afternoon or evening for a couple of
younger school age children or I think one baby...

...CPS actually has a chart on amounts and ages of
children and amounts of time,
you might want to call them and ask...
you might find it on the web also...

Lorraine