[Ansteorra] Steppes & Bordermarch's new throne....

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 22:17:22 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I must say that I had a marvelous time at Steppes
Warlord this past weekend.  But I am bit confused.
What with all the "pirates" and other things that
happened, I know I must have heard this wrong.

But, I heard that His Excellency Armand, Baron
Bordermarch, was gifted after Sunday evening's court
at Steppes with a new throne.  I believe it was big,
blue, "reuseable" and complete with enough paper to
start a scribal (or is that scribble) guild.  :) But
then, I wasn't there to witness said gifting.

So, Your Excelency, is it true? Or am I just suffering
from prolonged exposure again?

I just want to make sure. Because I'm not one to
repeat gossip, so I better get it straight the first
time.

Hugs,
Annais