[Ansteorra] Re: Steppes & Bordermarch's new throne...

gilded fairy gildedfairy at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 23:12:42 PDT 2002

Now I'm not one to gossip, but I heard through the grapevine too! Now, if that were me, I'd just be glad I'd have my own and wouldn't have to share. Second, papers expensive and the monks are greedy with the blends (longer lasting and tougher than Bounty).  :)

Did I mention that 2000 Flushes wouldn't stain the already beautiful blue finish of your throne?! And maybe if you talk to the pirates, they may return the tidy-bowl man. ;)

Another perk would be all the PVC piping makes excellent scabards for your rapier weapons. Just make sure you seal them so they don't erode.  Did I mention indoor plumbing?

Meetings could also be conducted in an efficient manner despite the long waits. It could also be unravelled and used to protect your things on external wetness days (the R-word has been banned).

Look, think of it as Christmas in May, and you won't have to return it like the 1000 yr old fruitcake, the electric socks, or the batman underroo-roos!

With sincerest congratulations,

The 3 Snitches of the North, and One of Them's Moving South

*****We're not bad, we're just good-challenged!*****