[Ansteorra] A thought about why people leave for feast... other than the ...

MBC71798 at aol.com MBC71798 at aol.com
Mon May 6 11:58:42 PDT 2002

Forgive me, but I don't understand. In MiddleKingdom, when I was exiled
there, we always had Above the board and below the board seating at a feast.
They were shown the same hospitality as those paying feast, and we served
them drinks. I fail to understand where the hospitality went.
Lady Susannah Blackthorne