[Ansteorra] More about Warlord

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 11:19:06 PDT 2002

Since it seems no one else has mentioned it yet, I
thought I'd add the winners of the lists to the
copious good news from Warlord:

Sir Miguel won the Steppes Warlord list. There were
more than a hundred entrants in the list, and it was
packed with the finest fighters in the kingdom. Miguel
beat Count Timo in the finals, and won the list
entirely undefeated. Congratulations, Miguel. :)

Don Modius won the Steppes Champion list. He beat Don
Robert in the finals, and was also undefeated
throughout the day. Congratulations, dearest!

I also must extend a very important thank you:
Baroness Alys and I hosted charter painting in the
hall on Saturday and Sunday, and were overwhelmed with
enthusiastic and talented charter painters on both
days. We received dozens of beautiful painted
charters, so to all those folks who came to the hall
to paint: Thank you! My thanks also to Alys, for her
invaluable assistance.

Warm regards,
Sara