[Ansteorra] More about Warlord

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed May 29 11:45:15 PDT 2002

I would also like to thank those who helped with the Youth Boffer/Chivalric.
We had 4 fighters in 3 levels this year. All Did well and we want to
encourage them to keep practicing. Our brave youth were:

1. Children's Boffer Division (Ages 6-9)
Ryan

2. Youth Boffer Division (Ages 10-12)
Armbiorn (Winner)
Richard  (Best Death)

3. Teen Boffer Division (Ages 13-15)
none

6. Youth Chivalric Division (Ages 16-17)
Michael (I can't remember his SCA name)

I would like to thank Maria, Contessa Vanessa, Elysia de Solares, The Herald
in Red that helped us. There was also a youth Marshall that came and helped.
He was wonderful.

And last but not least was Sir William the Bear who spent time training the
young fighters. It is important that these young fighters get one on one
help. He just stepped forward and did it for the children. I am very
grateful.

I was unable to do a lot this time due to surgery and without the wonderful
help could not have gotten this done.

Again I would like to challenge everyone to step up to the plate and help the
youth in this wonderful Kingdom.

Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor

Dream the Impossible Dream

"While there is mist in the forest and froth on the river.
MacGregors will flourish despite them forever."  MacGregor's Lament