[Ansteorra] Combat Archers

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Wed May 29 12:03:38 PDT 2002

Greetings combat archers.

I want to thank everyone who came and attended the Combat Archers roundtable
at Steppes this past weekend. I was able to pick up on some important tips
and recommendations.  As I mentioned in the meeting,, I hope to have a couple
more Roundtables throughout the year.  The next one will be at Coronation in
July

.Becoming an organized corp. of Archers is going to be a long and interesting
journey... however every journey starts with the first step and I think we
made ours :)  I'm looking forward to working with everyone to promote an
Archers Corp. we can be proud of.  With that said, I'm going to need help.
Lord William and I just can't be everywhere at all times.  So I'm looking to
recruit a "sergeant" in each of the Regions.  This person will need to be
knowledgeable in Combat Archery, enthusiastic helps and willing to follow a
command structure.  The responsibilities will be to assist in recruiting
Combat archers, training and promoting Combat archery.  This is NOT a kingdom
office, But an extension of the Archery Commander of the Ansteorra Army.
Those interested, please contact me at <A HREF="mailto:Dafpig at aol.com.">Dafpig at aol.com.</A>

Play nice and shoot well.
Octavia