[Ansteorra] Teachers, totally off subject... [MUNDANE SPAM]

David Hughes davidjhughes.tx at netzero.net
Fri Nov 15 18:05:32 PST 2002

Given the way administration works at most schools I have seen, you
are probably correct.
Of course, in the business world, this is done for many people.
For example, at my current work place, the section supervisor does
this annually for 65 research engineers, scientists and technicians,
in a field (theoretical technology investigation and development) that
is comparatively as difficult to quantify objectively as teaching.
Takes him about 4 weeks to do the individual plans, about 5 hours a
week to monitor them.