[Ansteorra] Combat Arrow making Workshop at Weisenfeuer

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Sun Nov 24 19:15:39 PST 2002

That is cool. I agree it is personal preference. My weapon is a recurve,
never tried a crossbow, from what you and several others have stated it
sounds like 160 psi silofex might be the way to go to help stabilized
the bolt.

Question - what about the lesser psi rated silofex? I believe there was
120 psi, 100 psi and 80 psi. Can not recall the status of these 3.

Michael of the Fray
Unit Combat Archer for the Condottieri