[Ansteorra] Combat Arrow making Workshop at Weisenfeuer

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Nov 24 19:30:33 PST 2002

Mike Catron (meggiddo at netzero.net) said something that sounded like:
> Question - what about the lesser psi rated silofex? I believe there was
> 120 psi, 100 psi and 80 psi. Can not recall the status of these 3.

Right now the 100, 160 and 200 psi siloflex are rated for fiberglass
with routed channel, internal or external tab. I've got some 100psi that
I'm gonna try out and see how I like it compared to the 160psi.

Btw, 75 & 80 are rated for wood or fiberglass.

If you'd like to read more about the different methods that are approved
for installing these, please look at www.combat-archery.com.

Ciao,

--
Pug Bainter                                        |        AMD, Inc.
System Engineer, MTS                               |      Mail Stop 625