[Ansteorra] Roman Soldiers to Be

Morgan Cain (traveling around the Knowne Worlde) morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 27 20:00:40 PST 2002

A show on our local (KERA) PBS station.  Showed tonight, and again tomorrow
(Thursday) and Saturday:

        Roman Soldiers To Be
        Thursday, November 28, noon
        Saturday, November 30, 4:00am
        Eight ordinary people are given the chance to dress, work,
            eat and live as Roman recruits for six days

Since I did not see it (too much fun with the kids tonight) I don't know
anything more about it; perhaps someone who did see it can report.

                                                ---= Morgan

"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum."
                    ----=  Arthur C. Clarke
"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane
every night of our lives."
                    ----=  William Dement