[Ansteorra] TIME

Derich Brauer brauer at ansteorra.net
Wed Nov 27 22:47:27 PST 2002

Greetings to one and all. I just read through the newest TIME magazine, and came across an interesting article. In the December 2nd issue, there is a write up of why Lord of the Rings and other movies and books of the sort are doing so well on the market today. It goes into a 4 page article in which the SCA is mentioned on more than one occasion. If any one is interested the article is titled "Feeding on Fantasy". Just thought I would let everyone know! have a happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

In Service to the Dream,
Derich Brauer
MKA Chris Conn

Shire of Stonebridge Keep