[Ansteorra] TIME

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Thu Nov 28 05:48:08 PST 2002

Here's the article http://www.timecanada.com/story.adp?storyid=2

----- Original Message -----
From: "Derich Brauer" <brauer at ansteorra.net>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 12:47 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra] TIME

Greetings to one and all. I just read through the newest TIME magazine, and
came across an interesting article. In the December 2nd issue, there is a
write up of why Lord of the Rings and other movies and books of the sort are
doing so well on the market today. It goes into a 4 page article in which
the SCA is mentioned on more than one occasion. If any one is interested the
article is titled "Feeding on Fantasy". Just thought I would let everyone
know! have a happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

In Service to the Dream,
Derich Brauer
MKA Chris Conn

Shire of Stonebridge Keep