[Ansteorra] A&S Competition at Seawinds Defender

Lightfootcim at aol.com Lightfootcim at aol.com
Sun Oct 6 20:45:46 PDT 2002

Unto the populace of Ansteorra, Greetings!

I would like to inform those who are interested in competing in the Arts and
Sciences at Seawinds Defender that the competition this year will require
documentation, unlike in past years.  Hopefully this infomation comes in
enough time for the entrants to get their documentation together if they have
not already done so.

If anyone has any questions regarding the competition, please email me.

In Service, I Remain
Honorable Lord John Lightfoot
Minister of Arts and Sciences
Shire of Seawinds