[Ansteorra] Namron Protectorate

Brian Martin bm3876 at sbc.com
Wed Oct 16 08:10:00 PDT 2002

Baron Ulf said:

...and we celebrated the victory of the students of Namron over the
students of Bryn Gwlad.  Surely the presence of Her Majesty at their
home barony inspired our young men... :)

Pendaran:

Gee thanks, cuz; rub it in! ;-) Yes, no doubt Her Majesty inspired those
in crimson. Perhaps She can come to Bryn Gwlad next fall to inspire our
boys in orange - they certainly need something to help them out!

Pendaran