[Ansteorra] Much Ado, Rain or Shine

Brian Martin bm3876 at sbc.com
Wed Oct 16 11:57:08 PDT 2002

	Greetings All,

	As we get closer to this weekend's Heroes event in Bjornsborg,
people have been watching the weather reports and noticed chances of rain on
Saturday for the San Antonio area. As a result, we've had people ask if
we're going to still stage Much Ado About Nothing this weekend as planned.
The answer is yes!

	Fortunately, Bjornsborg possesses the VBFT (Very Big, umm, Festival
Tent), which is so big that it easily houses our entire stage, backdrop,
wings and all and has plenty of room left over for the audience! Therefore
if it rains, we'll stage the play "indoors".

	So if you're wondering about the play, wonder no more for the show
must go on! There will be much ado this weekend, come rain or come shine.

	Pendaran