[Ansteorra] New award questions

Lightfootcim at aol.com Lightfootcim at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 07:51:20 PDT 2002

I think it would depend more on if it were in the same group at the same event.

I know a few years ago we had something like 22 awards given where all but 2 or so were for people in our group. By the end of it, I could not believe it.  It kept going and going...  Some of the awards could have been postponed until the next event -- it was only a few months after this one.

The really sad thing was that when, at the next event, we found that there were no awards to be given.  Some people actually had the audacity to complain. Arrgh! LOL!

Lightfoot