[Ansteorra] New award questions

Gassion efryday at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 18:28:45 PDT 2002

    Why do you say that 47% of the 4040 people in the OP will never advance?
I think that is up to those people.  Even a warrior that is permanently
injured can reach peerage level.  They would just have to take a different
route to get there.  I agree that awards should mean something, but if a
person has set a goal for themselves at a higher level, they can make it.

Gassion