[Ansteorra] New award questions

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 12:19:22 PDT 2002

I did not say that any of the people who have an AoA
would not achieve a higher rank or reach peerage...

I just presented a snapshot of statistics as extrapolated from
the OP...I would not assume to predict the future...

I just know that of the 4040 people in the OP that have achieved rank
that 7.8% of them have reached peerage...
and 78% (I had written 74% but when I rechecked my figures I found it to
be 78%) have not at this point achieved higher than an AoA level award
and that 47% of them have not achieved higher than an AoA...

I haven't checked to see if these proportions have been maintained
throughout our history...if they do maintain...then the probability
is that they will...but there is no certianty that they will...

And no...not everyone can become a Peer...everyone can try...
but not everyone will have the drive, or the skills or the personality
traits that the Peerage Circles require to recommend or the Crown to grant.

Lorraine DeerSlayer