[Ansteorra] New award questions

Synrik synrik at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 10 12:36:53 PDT 2002

So what your saying is . . . . . . . .

There are 4040 people listed in the OP
78% (3151) have nothing more than there AoA
7.8% (315) are peers

Any one can try to be a Peer, but many do not .  . . . . . . .
And the Road to being recognized as a Peer is long and can be hard as well.

And as far as I know, only 4 people have been recognized as a Peer in all realms .
. . . . . . . All four have been King . . . . . . . . Three have sat the thrown
without being a Knight . . . . . . . Only one has sat the Sable thrown twice
before having his white belt.