[Ansteorra] New award questions

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Sep 9 18:47:48 PDT 2002

> "of the 4040 people in the OP that have an AoA or above
> for 74% of those people their highest award is an AoA level award
> (includes cranes, thistles, comets, grace awards as well as the AoA)
> 47%  of the 4040 have an AoA as their highest award...
>
> For most of these people the level they are at will be their terminal
award
> (not that getting awards is what keeps them in)...I just think getting
> an award should mean more...therefore require more..."

It should mean more than what?  Require more what?

Some folks play for 20 years and have an AoA level award while others are at
it for much less time and have a peerage.  This probably won't come out
right, but it might be for the same reason the Army isn't all Generals.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.