[Ansteorra] Kingdom Culture ?

Riane la Cygne ladyriane at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 14 15:55:41 PDT 2002

Since the Ansteorran mentality is so diverse I would recommend any or all of
the following.

Gladiator
Excalibur
The 13th Warrior
Camelot
Robin Hood ( any of them: Errol Flynn, Sean Connery (Robin and Marion),
            Jason Connery and Michael Praed (tv), Kevin Costner...etc)
Ivanhoe
Becket
The Lion in Winter
Braveheart
Highlander
Lady Jane
Elizabeth
Henry V
Much Ado About Nothing
The Three Musketeers ( any version)
The Man in the Iron Mask
First Knight
A Knight's Tale
The Princess Bride
Shakespeare in Love
Ever After
and of course Monty Python's The Search for the Holy Grail

I know there are a few more that I could name but their titles escape me
just now.

Riane