[Ansteorra] New award questions

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Sep 9 18:02:31 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/9/02 10:44:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
morganbuchanan at hotmail.com writes:

> Terminal is a word that means an end of some kind.  Since there is no award
> higher than a peerage in our game, they are terminal awards.  I'd suggest
> it's easier for a few people to change their perceptions of a word than for
> others to adopt words that are less precise.

It was origanally used to define what ever rank that person had reached and
would  never go past. It did not mean ending at Peerage just at what ever
level that person could not get past.

And the reason I worry about it is 1. I am a teacher and I don't like the
negative. 2. As a hospitiler(teacher) I would rather inspire the person to to
reatch the stars.