[Ansteorra] Children's activities at Stargate 30th

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 07:32:47 PDT 2002

I would like to give word fame to Mistriss Hillary and her wonderful crew
for providing these great activities.  If you didn't have a chance to go by,
there were wonderful things going on.  The children were creative, happy and
interested.

Just in the morning, children made banners, shields, crowns, capes,
necklaces, played a historical game, and played in the castle. I was out of
breath just watching.  :)

Saundra
KMOC