[Ansteorra] Re: 3 Questions...

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 17:57:21 PDT 2002

1. What are 3 things you like about the SCA in
Ansteorra?

The people.  (can I say that 3 times)

2.  What are 3 things you have been doing in the past
6 months in the SCA that you enjoy?

Learning chivalrous behavior.  Helping where I can.
Chiv Fighting and the things that go with it.

3.  Who are 3 people in Ansteorra who best personify
the attributes of Ansteorra?

You really want names?  Remember I ain’t been around
long, and pardon the spelling on the names.    Sir
Alexis, Graf Galen & Countess Rebecka (One choice.),
Pace and Geovania (One choice again).  For Chivalary,
Grace, Honor, Service and Friendship, I’ll place my
money here.  There are a lot of others I really really
want to place in the same group, but I didn’t set the
limits, I just strained them a bit.

William