[Ansteorra] Youth Boffer questions.

chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Apr 8 16:30:06 PDT 2003

If you can find funoodle at the stores now use that, otherwise I would use
volara foam and build it up. Other foams that you can use are the camp bed
rolls.

Some have used headliner foam but you have to use a lot of it to get the
safety level you need.

Here is a pdf on constructing a weapon. Apply the requirements that we have
to it but the instructions for putting one together are very good. Sword
http://amtgard.com:8080/how2swrd.pdf and a hand guard
http://amtgard.com:8080/how2gard.pdf.

Are there any for sca boffers out there that conform to the youth combat
requirements?

Chiara
Kingdom Vscribe, Ansteorra