[Ansteorra] Event Limits?

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Aug 18 23:03:03 PDT 2003

Some groups don't have landed folks.

No, it's a bad thing.
1.    Reduces opportunities to get awards given to populace.
2.    Will increase court times. Instead of being able to have the awards
given at several events during the year it will now be at only one for
Shires and Cantons.
3.    Non calendar events are not well attended.  We know, we do several a
year now.  And most groups don't do them.
4.    Reduces by half the income for Shires and Cantons and by a third for
Baronies.
5.    Reduces the amount of choices and varity of events to go to.

I hate to say it, but the reason the Kingdom calendar is too full is because
the Kingdom is too big.  Now there is politically incorrect thought.

I will email the Crown tomorrow.  It's too late tonight to do so
effectively.  But item one above really bothers me.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.