[Ansteorra] Event Limits?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Aug 19 13:19:19 PDT 2003

Miss Pict (lady_pict2 at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> I would like to back up the suggestion for smaller groups to bid on Kingdom
> events.

I'd also like to point out that it means I'd be *more* likely to attend
a smaller groups event than I am now when there are fewer events on the
calendar to have to choose from.

Btw, I'd also like to encourage the Crown to hold Circles at the smaller
group events instead of the already jam packed large events. When you
start dreading going to events because of all the "business" being done,
you start thinking about if you really want to go to it. Spread the
wealth out more.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   And I ain't in it for my health