[Ansteorra] Event Limits?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Aug 18 19:21:02 PDT 2003

Bob Dewart (gilli at hot.rr.com) said something that sounded like:
> I've been hearing about an interesting concept of limiting the number of
> calendar events a group may hold in a year.   But as of yet, I haven't heard
> any details.  Is this intended to be fact or urban legend?

  Well it's something that's been batted around for years, and is a fact
  today.

  Groups are limited to 2 calendar events per year. They can have more per
  year if they hold any of the following:

- Kingdom level event such as Crown Tourny, Coronation, etc
- A Barony is allowed to hold an additional perpetual event

Ciao,

--
Pug Bainter                                        |        AMD, Inc.
System Engineer, MTS                               |      Mail Stop 625