[Ansteorra] Event Limits?

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Aug 18 20:06:27 PDT 2003

I am well aware of the 2 events for Shires and Cantons and 3 for Baronies,
plus any Kingdom of Regional events that they might do.  We have been on
that system for a good many years now.

However, what I was referring to was a proposed reduction in the number of
calendar events that a group may hold.  I have heard, but as of yet not seen
anything in writing, that a Shire or Canton could only hold one event a year
while a Barony could do two.

Is this true?

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.