[Ansteorra] Event Limits?

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Tue Aug 19 20:02:23 PDT 2003

>From where I stand; though dark, dank and there seems to be a foul smell in
the air (Ooops, sorry), I think things are going fine.  Which means if it
ain't broke, don't fix it.  However, should we have an area or region that
has become all they can be as that area or region, and they and the
resulting split would both meet Kingdom status, I'd say COOL.  However,
there's a bunch of IF in there.

Thing is, folks WANT to be ANSTEORRAN.  Go figure.  :)

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.