[Ansteorra] groups banding together for events

Michael Tucker mtucker at airmail.net
Fri Aug 22 00:03:55 PDT 2003

Ah, curse the luck, quoting myself. So cut my pay. :-P

On Friday, August 22, 2003, at 01:06  AM, Michael Tucker wrote:
> It is entirely acceptable for two or three groups of any sort -
> cantons, shires, baronies, mix-and-match - to do an event together. If
> several cantons banded together to host an event, it would most likely
> count as their "required" event.

One minor but important point that I'd like to clarify: such an event
*would* probably count as their "proof of activity", but it would *not*
count against any of the sponsoring group's event limit (e.g. one event
per year). They can still have a "solo" on-calendar event if they want
to, in addition to the multi-group event. So, it's the best of both
worlds.

Michael Silverhands