[Ansteorra] To My Friend about Stargate Yule, with Information!

cyranobcc cyranobcc at netzero.net
Tue Dec 2 18:48:03 PST 2003

My dear Baron,

I was truly sorry to learn of the problems you are having with your spice
shipments.  It would be a shame for so fine a feast as you are planning to
be dimmed by the loss of such.

As fate would have it, a recent "business" venture of mine brought some very
fine spices into my possession, which my factor is attempting to broker even
now.  I would certainly be more than happy to have my factor supply you with
whatever you need for this grand feast (for a small fee of course).

I look forward to enjoying the fine repast myself.

In Service,

Ld Brian