[Ansteorra] Things I love about Ansteorra:response to Columbia

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Mon Feb 3 09:42:57 PST 2003

On Mon, 03 Feb 2003 11:21:43 -0800 doc at ev1.net writes:
> It is said that trying times can bring out the best and highest in
> us,
> and the worst.  One of the things I love most about the SCA in

        I agree, and I thank you for bringing back those reminders. But,
there is also the worst. From what I hear, the pieces hadn't even
finished falling before there was Shuttle debris being sold on EBay.
        Since I am as blindly, pigheadedly prejudiced in favor of the SCA
and Ansteorra as a mother about her baby, I have assumed that none of us
have been part of this. Since I know most of you are as devoted to this
Kingdom as I am, I hope you will join me in praying that this assumption
is correct.

In Joyful Service,

              Iain MacCrimmon

                    Cave Tyranniam Timorium Suorum