[Ansteorra] Things I love about Ansteorra:response to Columbia

Reihla at aol.com Reihla at aol.com
Mon Feb 3 16:04:15 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/3/03 1:53:31 PM Central Standard Time, iainmacc at juno.com
writes:
> From what I hear, the pieces hadn't even
> finished falling before there was Shuttle debris being sold on EBay.

I believe there was only one item listed on eBay and they aren't even sure
that one is authentic.  The picture was one that had been widely circulated
via news media.

I am told that eBay shut that one auction down upon becoming aware of it and
reported all information on the individual that set up the auction to the
authorities.
I would imagine eBay is monitoring all new auctions and hopefully would shut
down any new ones in the same fashion.

Kat MacLochlainn
Wiesenfeuer