[Ansteorra] Taking pictures at Gulf War

Bridget the Stargazer bridgetthestargazer at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 10:58:14 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings,

I've looked at the Gulf Wars web site and haven't found any references to
taking pictures of people or encampments other than the reference about the
media.

I'm not part of the media. What's considered acceptable for snapping pictures
of people at events these days? If it were one or two people, I'd ask first,
but for the battles and large gatherings is there protocol for this?

Thank you,

Bridget

PS. I'd be willing to share any pics that turn out well once the film is
developed. I have a scanner and could easily send them out.

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection[1] with MSN 8.