[Ansteorra] Taking pictures at Gulf War

fluffy at coxconnect.net fluffy at coxconnect.net
Tue Feb 4 18:13:45 PST 2003

Though We haven't been real active in taking pictures lately, we have had no complaints as long as you are not intrusive in your hobby. We even set up at a coronation to take pictures of couples and anyone that would come up and get their picture taken. We started this after a period of loosing several friends and not having any photos for our memories of for the others who might want one. My Lady ususally gets double prints and brings them to the events that we do get to attend and make the second prints available to those who are in the picture and then anyone else that might like them. This way has seemed to work for my wife real well and it serves a purpose of having a image record of those around us.
  I always think if you see something extraordinary that you want to record but is not out in a public area(i.e. in someone's camp or of a person in a wonderful outfit) it is best to ask permission, and that can open up possibilities of some beautifully arranged pictures.
  Just try to maintain courtesy as your watch word, and you should do alright.
                            Fluffy