[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Coursing Guild/ Ansteorran Royal Pack

Elizabeth Crouchet ecrouchet at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 10 10:55:16 PST 2003

On Monday 10 February 2003 11:49, Patrick Cuccurello wrote:
> From The Cats' Lair
> East of the Steppes
> Kingdom of Ansteorra
> This the 10th of February, 2003 in the common reckoning.
>
> Greetings unto the Crown of Ansteorra and all to whom these letters come.
>
> It is with great pleasure that I announce the forming of the Ansteorran
> Coursing Guild and the Royal Pack of Ansteorra.  Our focus will be on the
> study of the Arts of the Hunt in the Middle Ages and Renaissance.  We will
> also be working with the placement of retired racing hounds (fosterlings)
> into suitable accommodations within the Kingdom.

Wow, that is so cool! Now I can't wiat to move out to the ranch so I can
really join in! You have my support in your efforts. Unfortuantely I cannot
adopt a hound at this time, but maybe eventually, and then a horse and then
trappings and then hire a falconer etc............ Maybe I should start to
fatten up the deer?

Claire Shayhan