[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Coursing Guild/ Ansteorran Royal Pack

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Mon Feb 10 11:08:20 PST 2003

> Wow, that is so cool! Now I can't wait to move out to the ranch so I can
> really join in! You have my support in your efforts.
> Unfortunately I cannot
> adopt a hound at this time, but maybe eventually, and then a
> horse and then
> trappings and then hire a falconer etc............ Maybe I should start to
> fatten up the deer?
>
> Claire Shayhan

Thank you :)  But you do not have to own a hound or adopt one to be
involved.  All that is required is an interest. There are many things to be
involved with, teaching, handling, research, running the coursing machines
as a Luremaster/mistress.  We will be attempting to bring like minded folks
together to exchange ideas, references, etc.... Plus, as with anything in
the SCA--there is always work to be done <<grin>>.  People can participate
to the extent that they wish--even if that is just to watch.

Nice to hear from you  :)
Petruccio