[Ansteorra] Deserving Children

Elisabeth B. Zakes ezakes at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 11 03:52:15 PST 2003

[...]

> To find ways to recognize a deserving child contact your local or regional
> MoC .
>
> Thorwald the Bald CRA
> Northern Regional MoC

Not to mention your local Baron/ess and Seneschal. I have seen several
deserving children receive awards of many levels. Once they find their
niche, they are some of the hardest workers imaginable. If the task is fun
for them, they don't see it as work.

The Ministry of Children has been a huge boon to this Kingdom. So many good
things have happened since its inception, and I love seeing the creativity
that the ministers bring to the position. What an excellent forum for
teaching our children how the SCA works, how things were done in period, and
just how valuable a non-adult can be to our lifestyle. To the ministers:
Thank you all for all you do! Our great Kingdom is even better because of
you. I know that my children have benefited from your services.

Aethelyan Moondragon
Bryn Gwlad