[Ansteorra] Moving to Ansteorra Introduction

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Thu Feb 20 19:20:51 PST 2003

Well met Lady Wilhelmina.
    Please allow me to be the first to welcome you to our fair kingdom by
saying simply, Welcome home...Seeing that you'll be settling in the Victoria
area, you'll be in the area of our shire of Stonebridge keep. You'll be
delighted to hear that everyone I've met in the shire appitimize the soul
that is the society and are a bunch of really neat people too.
    The local senechal there is a great guy named Ld. Gottfried Drimmelbein
and you can reach him at gottfried at zamigo.net ... I am so looking forward to
meeting you at the next local event or around the kingdom. Until then, safe
journey to you and your household.
                                                    In servitiae Christe et
coronae
                                                    Ld Elrique of
Bordermarch
                                                    seneschal
                                                    MKA    Charles
Netterville
                                                    409-833-9794
                                                    1810 Terrell
                                                    Beaumont, TX. 77701

> Greetings Good Gentles of fair Ansteorra,
>
>  I am writing by way of introduction as we, my Household and I, are moving
> your great Kingdom soon.
>
>  We spent several months there last year and loved it, we would have
stayed
> then but we chose to live on the Guadelupe River in New Braunfels. Lovely,
but
> apparently a poor choice! We dryed out and retreated back to An Tir to
regroup
> - but everyone agrees that we miss Ansteorra, we must return and the Air
Force
> has seen fit to make it possible.
>
>  We plan to settle in the Victoria area (on a hill this time) and would
love
> to meet local Scadian's in the area. We have dear friends and family in
Seguin
> and spend alot of time there, as well.
>
>  Our immediate household includes two boys who have grown up in the SCA,
one
> 15 and an accomplished Archer, one 13 who prefers more scholarly pursuits.
> They would welcome pen-pals c/o this email address.
>
>  I have been involved for many years, am a past Shire Seneschale,
Constable,