[Ansteorra] you people make horrible salesmen

Richard L Flickinger Jr brotherkris at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 28 21:49:52 PST 2003

And a wonderful song was written to rememberthe trip; authored in part by
Master Pavel and HG Kensor (as I recall.)  I believe it can be found in the
Calontir Songbook

I'm told that some wore their armor as there wasn't enough space to stow
it.  I can just imagine the the scene at rest stops!

Brother Kris